Super Premium Service
Optimus Law is able to process your visa extension application by way of a Super Premium Service.
The advantages of Super Premium Service
- Decision made on the day
- You can select your chosen location, this can be your house, our office or even a local hotel
- This is a cost-effective process which can reduce your waiting times from months to days
Optimus Law can assist you with Super Premium Service
We will undertake a comprehensive merits assessment of your case and advice you on the prospects of success.
Once you have instructed Optimus we assist you with the completion of your application and ensure that we can demonstrate that you are able to meet the Immigration requirements and those of the Super Premium Service.
Throughout the process we will liaise directly with you and inform you on the progress of your application.
We will then inform you when the visa has been granted. If the Home Office grant the visa before 4pm on the same day, your passport and visa can be collected for our offices the same day (that evening). If granted later than 4pm it is kept securely for collection from our office in the alternative the documents can be posted to your address the next day.
Partner type applications husband, wife, civil partner, unmarried or same sex partner – that are made on forms FLR(M),(further leave to remain, marriage) SET(M) (settlement on the basis of marriage), FLR(O), SET(O) (further leave or settlement on other grounds.)
Children – made on forms FLR(O), SET(O), SET(F) (only if the child entered with the correct entry clearance)
UK ancestry based on commonwealth citizens- forms FLR(O), SET(O)
visitor – form FLR(O) (this includes medical visitors receiving private medical treatment, academic visitors and parents accompanying children under 12 years of age who are receiving private education in the United Kingdom)
Work Permit and other linked applications
Domestic worker in a private household – forms FLR(O), SET(O)
Off-shore worker – form FLR(O)
Work permit applications – form FLR(IED)
- Tier 1 (post-study worker)
- Tier 1 (highly skilled workers, also known as general)
- Tier 2 (skilled workers, also known as general)
- Tier 2 (intra-company transfers)
- Tier 2 (ministers of religion)
- Tier 2 (sports people)
- Tier 4 Student (child)
- Tier 4 Student (adult, also known as general)
- Tier 5 (charity workers)
- Tier 5 (creative and sporting)
- Tier 5 (religious workers)
- Tier 5 (government authorised exchange)
- Tier 5 (international agreement)
- Dependents of migrants who have leave in points-based system categories – form PBS (Dependant)
- Transfer of conditions for individuals who have permission to remain under the points-based system – forms NTL and TOC
- Postgraduate doctor or dentist – form FLR(O)
- Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board (PLAB) test – form FLR(O)
- Clinical attachment – form FLR(O)
- Government and military
- (Croydon only) armed forces (no form needed)
- Armed forces indefinite leave to remain following discharge – form SET(O)
- Armed forces dependants – form FLR(O)
- Civilian employee of armed forces (civilian component) – form FLR(O)
- Forces recruitment – form FLR(O)
Home Office current fees: Please note: Home Office fees are subject to change and fluctuate with currency conversions.
|Super Premium fees||On Submission||£10,500.00|
|Additional fee per person||On Submission||500.00|
|Application fee||On Submission||Application specific|
Our Clients Say
If you are still not sure about choosing us, hear from our clients themselves.
Robina is a very reliable, helpful and experienced immigration solicitor in our area. I had a successful appeal with my Tier 1 applications with the help from Robina.
I’ve loved my experience with Optimus Law. Very friendly staff, easy to talk with, they follow up with you and keep you updated! And surely I will keep using their services.
I required a premium service application to bring my spouse to the UK in time for Christmas and the team at Optimus Law were great. Managed to do everything well before expectation. Professional service would recommend Robina to anyone!!