Business Immigration Services
Starting a new business or expanding into a new market can be a challenging process, but with the right support and guidance, you can achieve your goals with confidence. Our comprehensive suite of business consultancy services is designed to help businesses of all sizes unlock their full potential and achieve success in the UK market.
Our goal is to work hand-in-hand with business owners to understand what their organisation does, its corporate objectives and the individual’s unique way of doing business. This approach helps us to steer our business customers towards the best solutions and services, which range from business plans to financial forecasting, setting up a new company, workplace pensions and a number of other financial services.
How We Can Help You
Get Unrivaled Legal Representation.
- Business Plans
- Financial Forecasts
- Company incorporation and initial setup
- Assistance with opening bank accounts
- Registered Office facilities
- Bookkeeping and Accounts preparation
- Statutory Accounts
- Corporation Tax Returns
- Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Assistance with VAT and PAYE
- Work place pensions
We offer a free case assessment.
Expert lawyers with over 25 years experience.
High Success Rate
Our law firm has a success rate of more than 98%
Flexible Payment Terms
We have fixed fee pricing and a flexible payment plan.
For businesses seeking an investment to get set up in the UK, we collaborate with a number of lenders and Venture Capitalists to help you navigate a range of potential sources of capital.
We peovide in house training for HR professionals on the Immigration Requirements for a sponsorship License
The importance of remaining compliant under UK immigration law as an employer is not only important so as to avoid heavy fines that may be levied against you by the UK Border Agency but, non-compliance could also result in negative press impacting your business’s reputation amongst peers and customers, the threat of unannounced visits from the UK Border Agency, low staff morale and employment tribunal actions.
The consequences of not doing so are likely to result in a combination of the following:
- Negative PR
- A loss of business reputation amongst peers and customers
- The threat of unannounced visits from the UK Border Agency
- Low staff morale
- Unfair dismal claims
- Civil penalties running into the thousands
- Removal from the Sponsorship Register
- Downgrading on Sponsorship Register
- Disciplinary problems
- Recruitment problems
- Services that our existing clients use are one or a combination of the following:
- Audits of personnel files to ensure compliance with law and policy.
- Audits of HR systems, procedures and documentation.
- Help with pre-registration preparation, registration and maintaining your sponsorship.
- Preparation for passing the UK Border Agency audit.
- Training HR people to become immigration experts.
- Telephone helpline and support.
- Preparation of applications and cases to be filed with the UK Border Agency or at embassies abroad.
- Representation against UK Border Agency offences.
- Compliance with procedures to recruit and process certificate of sponsorship under the Tier 2 criteria.
- Executive transfers to the UK.
- Transferring your staff to overseas jurisdictions.
- Being your contact and Level 1 User on the Sponsorship Management System.
Our Clients Say
If you are still not sure about choosing us, hear from our clients themselves.
Robina is a very reliable, helpful and experienced immigration solicitor in our area. I had a successful appeal with my Tier 1 applications with the help from Robina.
I’ve loved my experience with Optimus Law. Very friendly staff, easy to talk with, they follow up with you and keep you updated! And surely I will keep using their services.
I required a premium service application to bring my spouse to the UK in time for Christmas and the team at Optimus Law were great. Managed to do everything well before expectation. Professional service would recommend Robina to anyone!!